Can I make money on YouTube in Ethiopia?

Is YouTube monetization available in Ethiopia?


Is YouTube monetization available in Ethiopia?

So for today's I would like to share to you one of my problem that has been solved. When I read some tutorials also here in Blogg and Is this your problem. This one, like me, this was my problem before. I cannot be monetized because I am here in Ethiopia. If I will put the location Ethiopia I cannot be monetized because Ethiopia is not listed in countries that are eligible to monetize on the YouTube Partner Program:

Can i Monitise in Ethiopia?

Anyone with a YouTube Channel from Ethiopia cannot officially monetize their YouTube channel directly. The program is designed to allow content creators to monetize their content on the site directly, but this opportunity is not given to all countries in the world
But you can earn money on YouTube in Ethiopia. YouTube is the platform, in which the people who are from different countries can earn money without any investment.
Here is Easiest method to monitise in Ethiopia.
So what I did to fix it is very simple. I just have to change it to the place where it can be monetized. That's how it is. That's how it works. So, if you're from the Ethiopia, you can change it to Kenya because Kenya can be monetized. And because I am here in Ethiopia. So I set it. My Location is Addis ababa because Ethiopia is so close to Kenya. so I think that's reasonable. So, I changed my location to Kenya. So this is how to do it.

How to Change Location in Youtube

This is how I change it using my android mobile phone.
➨ Just go to your Chrome, open it and sign into your YouTube account, and
➨ go to Youtube Studio Click the setting. And it will lead you into this page. 
How to Change Location in Youtube

➨Now click on Channel and Change your Location. See image
How to Change Location in Youtube


Post a Comment

0 Comments